Credentials and Memberships
Firm and Staff Credentials
Maillie LLP takes pride in our commitment to offering superior services, insights and solutions. We actively participate in industry and professional associations, pursue continuing education and hire individuals with outstanding credentials.
- Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Government Audit Quality Center of the AICPA
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center of the AICPA
- Active supporter of the AICPA Peer Review Program
- AICPA Peer Review Team Captain Qualification
Staff Professional Certifications
- All of our CPAs are members of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and the Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA).
- Several partners have earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credential issued by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
- Many of our professional staff members have achieved advanced degrees or certifications, including:
Master of Business Administration
Master of Taxation
Certified Financial Planner Certification
Chartered Financial Consultant Certification
Chartered Financial Analyst Certification
Certified Management Accountant
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor on staff
- Peachtree-Sage Software Accountants Network Premier Advisor on staff