Administrative Associate - West Chester, PA
Maillie LLP is nationally ranked public accounting firm. We have a team of 100+ employees whose mission is to deliver exceptional client service. Our administrative team is an important component of the Firm’s long-term track record of success.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who likes working in a team environment, doesn’t mind working with numbers(!) and takes pride in delivering excellent client service. The primary functions of this role include:
• Format and proofread financial statements and documents using Word and Excel
• Prepare client and internal firm correspondence
• Assemble documentation for clients
• Assist in answering phones and scheduling activities
• Provide support for partner billing
• Communicate daily with staff, partners and clients
• Provide general administrative support as necessary
Qualified applicants should possess the following:
• High School diploma
• Fluency using Microsoft Office suite
• Attention to detail and experience proofing work
• Ability to work over time during tax season (January through April)
• Strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task
• Demonstrated success delivering customer service with a smile!
Maillie LLP is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits including health, dental, life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, holidays, and generous time off for vacation and illness.