Business Valuation Manager
At Maillie, our 75-year track record guiding clients in complex advisory, audit and tax services has been the foundation for our success. A strong foundation is key for future growth. We’re looking for a Business Valuation Manager to help guide the expansion in this area.
The Business Valuation Manager is a key resource for our clients and firm. Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As the leader, you’ll play a key role making that happen. If you’re ready to help create and grow the niche, collaborate with the team, and seize the opportunity for unlimited growth potential this may be the right opportunity for you! This role offers flexibility to work out of the Limerick, PA, West Chester, PA and New Castle, DE office.
• Focuses on leading, executing and the delivery of challenging valuation engagements by participating in all aspects of projects, from the initial proposal preparation, through project completion.
• Responsible for business valuation assignments and manage and guide staff in the development of assignments.
• Serve as an integral part of the Business Valuation team and, as the leader, drive business development opportunities along with partners and guide appraisal reviews.
• Participate in due diligence meetings, evaluate business plans, and perform financial statement and benchmarking analyses
• Prepare and review valuation and spread sheet models for accuracy including the discounted cash flow (DCF), guideline public company, and transaction methods
• Draft and review reports, proposals, and executive presentations
• Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or related discipline; MBA preferred
• Currently hold one or more of the following valuation credentials; CVA, ABV, AM, ASA
• CPA a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• 8+ years business valuation experience
• Excellent project management, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter with knowledge/experience to create BV department
• Skilled at completing assignments within time constraints and deadlines
• Able to work independently and provide direction to staff on assignments
• Dedicated to superior client service
• Significant experience in business valuation and intangible assets required
• Prior experience in financial reporting valuation and appraisal review
• Experience in litigation support preferred
Maillie LLP is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We offer a comprehensive total compensation package and work environment that focuses on your goals. Check out our website, Maillie.com, LinkedIn, Instagram and FB.