Part-time Accounting Assistant, Oaks, PA
Maillie LLP is nationally ranked public accounting firm. We have a team of 100+ employees whose mission is to deliver exceptional client service. Our administrative team is an important component of the Firm’s long-term track record of success.
We are looking for a Part Time Accounting Assistant who likes working in a team environment, doesn’t mind working with numbers(!) and takes pride in delivering excellent client service.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
· Accounts Payable
· Credit card payments and reconciliation
· Monthly bank reconciliations
· Bi-weekly payroll
· Special projects as needed
· General administrative support as necessary
Qualified applicants should possess the following:
· High School diploma
· 2+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience (Accounts Payable Preferred)
· Experience with Peachtree
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
· Must be accurate, conscientious, and able to maintain confidentiality
· Must be able to look at the big picture to see how the pieces fit together
Maillie’s culture focuses on learning and collaboration in an environment of respect and fun! We’re a team and that’s the foundation of our success. EOE.