Senior Audit Accountant, Limerick, PA
Now, more than ever, a firm’s long track record of success takes on significant meaning. Since 1946 Maillie LLP, one of the top 300 public accounting firms nation-wide has built and maintained financial performance that allows us to deliver exceptional client service.
We’re poised for the next big thing, a state-of-the art HQ in Limerick, PA that provides the space and amenities that are also critical during changing times. Collaboration has always been part of who we are. We miss hanging out at work and the fun stuff we did, like softball, dodge ball, golf outings, and just talking. Like most firms we’re spending a lot of time on video chats and IM and we’ll continue to do that. But now we have plenty of space so people can work from home and come in the office.
If you’re travelling a lot, looking for something closer to home or want to continue to develop your career, talk to us.
- As experience grows, performs work on complex audits and accounting areas including risk assessment, audit strategy, materiality, revenue recognition, sampling fair value, percentage of completion, consolidations etc.
- Assigns staff tasks for audit engagement, teaches related technical knowledge and reviews workpapers
- Identifies considerations for proper financial reporting and financial statement preparation
- Provides regular communication with client during fieldwork and ensures timely follow up
- Communicates with manager/partner on engagement status and issues.
Skills and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or required accounting courses for a CPA license
- Active CPA license or in the process of passing the exam
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of GAAP, GAAS and SSARS
- CCH Engagement, IDEA, QuickBooks or similar software application experience required
- Capable of working in a deadline driven environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy.