Craig S. Springer, CPA
Craig Springer is a partner in the West Chester office of Maillie LLP. He is responsible for tax review, research and special tax projects for the firm's business, non-profit, construction and real estate, professional and healthcare services and individual clients. His practice also encompasses business, individual and multiple-state tax planning and compliance, including income tax and sales/use tax.
Craig also has extensive experience in business consulting, accounting and financial statements, client representation for federal and state tax audits, mergers and acquisitions, financial planning and estate tax planning and compliance.
- Craig earned his CPA designation in 1993. He joined Maillie in 2010 in conjunction with the merger of Croft, Drozd and Company.
- Kutztown University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1989
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Kutztown University's Young Alumni of the Year for 1999-2000
- Owen J. Roberts Educational Foundation, Board of Directors