Donald J. Pierce, CPA
Donald J. Pierce is a partner in the Mont Clare office of Maillie LLP and serves on the firm’s Quality Control Committee and the Governmental and Not-for-Profit Services Committee. He handles a variety of clients across the business spectrum including manufacturing, real estate, construction, not-for-profit organizations and local governments. His proficiency with various accounting software packages, as well as his experience in business valuation services, have been a plus for his clients.
- Don joined Maillie LLP in 1995. He attended St. Joseph’s University and earned his CPA designation in 1989. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced public accounting for eight years with a local Chester County firm.
- St. Joseph’s University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1987
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), serves on the Local Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Hamlet Homeowners Asssociation, Treasurer