Edward J. Furman, CPA
Edward J. Furman is a partner in the Mont Clare office of Maillie LLP and a member of the firm’s Governmental and Not-for-Profit Services Department and Quality Control Department. He has worked with clients ranging from start-up businesses to large multi-nationals, with special expertise in local government, education services, real estate, manufacturing and transportation.
- Ed joined Maillie in 1987 after 11 years with Price Waterhouse. He earned his CPA designation in 1976 and was named a partner in 1994.
- Drexel University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1976
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, PICPA Peer Review Committee
- Served on Towamencin Township Board of Supervisors, Infrastructure Authority, Zoning Hearing Board and was elected Township Auditor
- Served as Chairman of Wissahickon School District's Local Tax Study Commission
- Member, Montgomery County Community College Foundation Board
- Served on Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials GASB 34 Task Force