Amanda Bernard, CPA, CFE, CMA
Amanda is a Principal in the Limerick office of Maillie LLP. She has over thirteen years of professional work experience with Maillie LLP, including audit, taxation and advisory services for a wide range of clients in the manufacturing, service and construction industries, as well as homeowner's associations, not-for-profit organizations and local governmental agencies. As a Certified Fraud Examiner, Amanda also performs forensic investigations and related work.
When not servicing her clients, Amanda uses her analytical and technical skills to promote the firm’s usage of data extraction and analysis software as an audit tool. She also participates in the firm’s quality control review process and presents on a variety of accounting, fraud and data analytics topics at regional and national conferences.
- A graduate of Susquehanna University, Amanda joined Maillie LLP in 2003 and obtained her CPA designation in 2004.
- Susquehanna University - Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, minors in Information Systems and Spanish, 2003
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & CREDENTIALS
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honors’ Society
- Board member of the West Chester, PA Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants
- Volunteer at a local senior center