S. Mark Fuga, CPA
S. Mark Fuga is a principal in the Limerick office of Maillie LLP. Mark has extensive experience and a diversified client base which includes real estate developers, transportation, auto dealers, restaurants, various service businesses and not-for-profit organizations. He also specializes in employee benefit plan audits.
- Mark attended Villanova University and earned his CPA designation in 1990. He joined Maillie in 1992.
- Villanova University – Bachelor of Science (BS), Accounting, 1983
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- The Clinic in Phoenixville, Treasurer and Board Member
- Phoenixville Country Club (past President, Board of Directors)
- Phoenixville Area Economic Development Council, Board Member
- Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer & Board Member