Manufacturing & Distribution
Financial Planning for Manufacturing & Distribution
We strive to understand your unique challenges and provide solutions to help you maximize profits. Please contact us an we'll be glad to discuss your organization’s needs.
Building a Better Mousetrap
When it comes to manufacturing and distribution, building or selling your product is just part of the business challenge. It’s not enough to simply guide your product from raw material to final assembly, and into marketing channels. You must also manage the financial issues related to materials, inventory, capital equipment, financing, operating costs, employee benefits and much more. Maillie LLP can help. While you focus on building or selling a better mousetrap, we’ll focus on the financial planning, accounting, auditing, tax, compliance, employee benefit, and succession planning issues that affect you and your business.
Currently, more than 200 manufacturing and distribution clients, with revenues ranging from $100,000 to $200,000,000, trust Maillie LLP as a partner in building their success.
- Accounting and internal control system design and implementation
- Benchmarking key operating statistics with similar corporations in the industry
- Tax planning and compliance including multi-state and international tax issues
- Uniform capitalization
- Cost segregation and depreciation
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction
- Research and development tax credits
- Inventory valuation methods
- Standard costing
- Business consulting
- Succession planning
- Business Valuations
- Employee Benefit and Retirement Plan Consulting and Planning
- IC-DISC Set-up and Compliance