Business Tax Services
For more information regarding how we can support your personal or business needs, please contact us at:
The Maillie LLP team of professionals counsels our business clients in all financial, tax, and transaction situations. Through our expertise, we develop creative, timely, and practical strategies that deliver successful solutions to any business need.
We service businesses in all forms of structure – sole proprietor, partnership, single- and multi-member limited liability companies, limited and limited liability partnerships, family limited partnerships, S and C corporations, qualified subchapter S corporation groups, consolidated C corporation groups, and related entities.
Our business clients are scattered among a wide range of industries including: auto dealerships, commercial and real property construction, healthcare practices, manufacturing and processing, retail, wholesale, mortgage and real estate brokers, IT and professional services, and contractors.
Whether the business is large or small, privately held or public, single or multi-state, domestic or multi-national, our experienced professionals will provide superior compliance, consulting, and planning services including the following:
- Federal, state, and local income tax
- International - including multi-national, foreign ownership of U.S. businesses, U.S. ownership of foreign businesses
- Corporate tax solutions – FAS 109 current and deferred calculations, FIN 48 analysis and documentation
- Multi-state and local tax analysis
- Reverse sales tax audits
- Transaction analysis including lease vs. purchase
- Cost segregation study
- Research and development credit study
- Business structure analysis
- Expansion/relocation analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence and planning
- Spin offs, split ups, split offs
- Business succession planning
- Bookkeeping and payroll tax
- Business start up
- Methods of accounting