Businesses Come In All Sizes
Maillie LLP serves a wide variety of individuals and businesses – large and small, multi-state and international, family-owned and closely or widely held, across a wide range of industries.
For more information regarding how we can support your personal or business needs, please contact us at:
Tax Services Tailored For Your Needs
The Maillie LLP team offers detailed, timely, and cost-effective solutions applying sophisticated techniques and state-of-the art tools to your tax needs. Our professionals navigate the complicated and ever-changing climate of federal, state, local, and international regulations to provide creative solutions. We serve as proactive business planners and problem solvers who strive to become your trusted advisor.
We rely on building successful relationships by maintaining an active and ongoing interest in all areas of a client’s affairs. Maillie LLP tax professionals work to integrate our tax strategies with professionals in other service areas including financial services, assurance and advisory services, employee benefit plan services, and valuation services. This integrated approach allows us to provide effective practical tax management. Our goal is to maximize your tax savings and minimize your tax exposure with a comprehensive personalized plan.
We are available for a consultation to analyze your situation and determine how we can help you.
Tax Services Offered:
- Individual tax compliance, planning & projections
- Business tax compliance, planning & projections
- International taxation
- Multi-state and local tax compliance & planning
- Tax dispute resolution
- Cost segregation studies
- Research and development credit studies
- Domestic production activities
- 1031 Exchanges
- Business structure and transaction consulting and planning
- Succession planning
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence and planning
- Estate, gift & trust compliance & planning
- Financial, personal & retirement planning
- Employee benefits